Excentium ensures all cybersecurity controls are appropriately documented for your system. Because artifact requirements differ between cybersecurity organizations across the Federal Government, in absence of a sponsor Excentium will follow the requirements of the most stringent government organizations to ensure total compliance.
Our engineers compile all required documents and artifacts the vendors must supply during the C&A/A&A process.
- Security Education, Awareness, and Training Plan
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- C&A/A&A Boundary Diagram
- C&A/A&A Boundary Device Matrix
- Cybersecurity Controls Report
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Contingency Business and Continuity Plan (CBCP)
- Ports, Protocols, and Services Management RegistryAs the DoD moves from the DIACAP to the DIARMF, Excentium can help your company seamlessly transition your documentation.