Security compliance is a continuous and often daunting process that requires many resources. Organizations often turn to multiple vulnerability assessment tools and manual checklists to evaluate the security of their systems. If your organization uses spreadsheets, network shares, and email to manage, communicate, and track remediation of your vulnerability information, there is a better way. OVERT (On-Demand Vulnerability Evaluation Reporting Tool) is Excentium’s proprietary parsing engine and report generation tool. OVERT aggregates raw data output from various security assessment tools; then deciphers, manipulates, formats and maps it all to DoD and Federal security requirements− in seconds. OVERT is a web-based enterprise tool that turns raw security-scan results into actionable information.
OVERT features include:
- Smart card enabled (CAC/PIV)
- Create users and establish project teams to enable collaboration across Security Test and Remediation activities
- Create projects and upload scan results from Nessus, Retina, Appdetective, DISA SRR
- Incorporate Manual STIG/Checklist files for analysis
- Manage and track vulnerability data and IAVM Compliance through OVERT’s intuitive dashboard
- Centrally manage, view, and edit vulnerability data in real-time
- Map results to DISA STIG/SRG, DoDI 8500.2, and NIST SP 800-53 security controls
- Full auditing capability
- Project baseline and vulnerability/remediation trending
Designed to handle all your vulnerability data, your engineers can now complete their work in less time with less chance of error. The result is a more streamlined vulnerability information management process.To learn how OVERT can work for your organization, please call (571) 297-6334 or contact us.